Who We Are
MISSION STATEMENT: "It is our Mission to glorify God by leading people to Christ, helping believers grow in Christ, and impacting our world for Christ.
We're so glad that you've stopped by to check us out. If you're new to Lighthouse, or are considering a visit on Sunday, we want you to feel warmly welcomed and at home. Lighthouse is a community of Christ-followers dedicated to sharing the loving message of the greatest One who ever lived - Jesus! You see, it doesn't matter what church you've gone to, or even if you've never gone... what gets us psyched is to see people come to the personal knowledge of Christ as Savior and Lord. Basically, this is the deal: We're a contemporary evangelical fellowship dedicated to sharing and living out the timeless good news of new life in Christ. We pray that you'll find the encouragement and inspiration that come from a personal relationship with the Living God. You see, it's always been about a relationship, not rigid religion. Thanks for honoring us with your visit. Hope to see you, Pastor Mike Allen
“So, what’s it like to go to Lighthouse? What kind of place is this? What is your church really like?”
Excellent questions. We’re a casual and contemporary style church, with a “come as you are” dress code (shorts and t-shirts are okay). We use contemporary style music, featuring a worship band with drums, guitar, bass and keyboard with upbeat music, but we’re not a charismatic or Pentecostal type church. We try to show how relevant Jesus is in our daily lives. We teach the Bible as the absolute inerrant truth for our lives. Kids and teenagers are a part of our service and we have programs for all folks. We’re ordinary folks loving an extraordinary Savior!
• The Bible is True
• You were made in God's image
• Jesus is God incarnate
• Christ died for our sins
• Salvation is by grace alone
• Jesus is the only way to Heaven
• God wants you to grow & serve
• The church is His body
• Jesus will return
The FIVE PURPOSES of our Church:
Our CORE MINISTRY VALUES
• REACH THE UNCHURCHED - We are committed to introduce non-churchgoing people to Jesus Christ.
• PEOPLE MATTER - We are committed to love people in word and deed, because people matter to God.
• PRAYER -We are committed to being a people who pray regularly, to build an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
• THE BIBLE -We are committed to preaching and teaching the truth found in the Scriptures as our ultimate authority in faith and life.
• DYNAMIC WORSHIP - We are committed to provide energizing, relevant, contemporary worship which focuses on God as our audience.
• BE REAL – We are committed to living genuine, honest lives based on truth as our standard of living.
• JOY -We are committed to enjoying the life of being in Christ in all that we do.